What is an Izyyk Social Club Ambassador?
Every event with Izyyk Social Club has an event Ambassador who is responsible for arriving 10 minutes early to greet and check in arriving members, ensuring that every person meets every person, facilitating the culture of belongingness for which Izyyk Social Club is known, and providing a fun and supportive atmosphere for all attendees. Ambassadors are a vital aspect of providing a friendly, welcoming environment to everyone at the event.
Benefits of becoming an Ambassador:
- $50 meal credit per event hosted
- Expanded opportunities to meet new people and make new friends in your selected location(s)
- You choose the venue! We will set up the event on our website, promote it to members, and answer their questions. All you need to do is host the event!
- Table signs, conversation cards, and other support materials will be provided
- You will be instrumental in bringing friendly people together to alleviate loneliness, create community, and foster connections that improve people’s lives!
Requirements for becoming an Ambassador:
- Be a member in good standing
- Have attended at least six events during a single annual membership with zero late arrivals, cancellations, or no-shows
Note: More than one late arrival, cancellation, or no-show permanently disqualifies members from becoming hosts
- One-hour interview with company leaders
- One-hour online training with the CEO and founder
To begin the process of becoming an Ambassador with Izyyk Social Club, please complete the form below or send an email email@example.com with your name, geographic area(s) of interest, and three examples (with links to websites) of restaurants or other venues where you would like to host events.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a host for Izyyk Social Club. We look forward to reviewing your application!